1. As full compensation for all services provided the employee shall be paid based on UB standard compensation for foreign employment and Tax free. Such payments shall be subject to such normal statutory deductions by the Employer and it will be paid after the employee gets the official permission letter for working in Indonesia issued by Indonesian Government which is managed by International Office University of Brawijaya.
2. The Employer shall at its expense provide the Employee with the Health Plan that is currently in place or as may be in place from time to time.
3. The Employer shall be responsible for obtaining the working VISA for the Employee.
4. The Employer shall be responsible for obtaining the extension of working VISA status of the Employee.
5. Accommodation for the Employee will be provided by University of Brawijaya.
6. The Employee will be provided with a written performance appraisal at least once per year and said appraisal will be reviewed at which time all aspects of the assessment can be fully discussed.
7. The Employee may at any time terminate this agreement and her employment by giving not less than two weeks written notice to the Employer.
1. The Employee agrees that she will at all times faithfully, industriously, and to the best of his skill, ability, experience and talents, perform all of the duties required of her position. In carrying out these duties and responsibilities, the Employee shall comply with all Employer policies, procedures, rules and regulations, both written and oral, as are announced by the Employer from time to time. It is also understood and agreed to by the Employee that her assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the Employer in its sole discretion without causing termination of this agreement.
2. The Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
a) The Employee shall teach the class in the Campus of the Employer based on the later discussion of agreement.
b) The Employee shall be responsible for assisting Brawijaya’s lectures in producing article in international journal.
c) The Employee shall make academic portfolio as a basis of her evaluation in every semester.
d) The Employee shall conduct research that involves Brawijaya’s lectures.
e) The Employee shall increase her Indonesian ability/skills both in oral and written.
f) Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
3. It is understood and agreed that the first ninety days of employment shall constitute a probationary period during which period the Employer may, in its absolute discretion, terminate the Employee’s employment, for any reason without notice or cause.
4. The Employee agrees not to have any other working agreement with other institution outside the Employer’s institution.
5. The Employer may terminate this Agreement and the Employee’s employment at any time, without notice or payment in lieu of notice, for sufficient cause.
6. The Employer may terminate the employment of the Employee at any time without the requirement to show sufficient cause pursuant to (5) above, provided the Employer pays to the Employee an amount as required by the Indonesian Labor Law Number 13 Year 2003 or other such legislation as may be in effect at the time of termination. This payment shall constitute the employees entire entitlement arising from said termination.
7. The employee agrees to return any property of University of Brawijaya at the time of termination.