What is International Student Admission
- International Student Admission is the process for non-Indonesian nationality to seek admission into regular (using Bahasa Indonesia) or international (using English) study programs in Universitas Brawijaya (UB).
- Admission of international students into the study programs in UB is subject to availability of the program, subject to the admission eligibility and the student’s successful application of a Student’s Pass (STP) from the regulation of Immigration.
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates will be regarded as an international applicant if he/she does not hold Indonesian nationality.
- Demonstrate good academic competence which is proven with a high academic merit. International applicants should apply directly to UB by filling the online application form and submitting a set of necessary documents.
- The eligibility for admission is based on a desk evaluation conducted by the UB’s admission committee on candidates’ academic achievement. There is no entry test for admission unless a special condition occur.
- International applicants must meet the academic and language requirements and commit to comply with particular regulations of Indonesian government related to education policy in order to apply for a degree at Universitas Brawijaya.
- For International Undergraduate Program applicant should demonstrate English language proficiency minimum International TOEFL (ITP) score of 500/IELTS overall score of 5.5 (international program/in English) or should demonstrate Bahasa Indonesia proficiency minimum (regular program/in Bahasa Indonesia).
Undergraduate Program Admission
- Admission for undergraduate program requires a good academic performance in high school or college
Postgraduate Program Admission
- Admission for Master Program requires a good Honor at bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) or equivalent in the subject or related discipline.
- Admission for Doctoral Program requires an excellent record at master’s degree and capability in conducting academic research. Applicant for Doctoral Program holding international publication (journal) are preferred.
- Undergraduate: February-August (for A level) and September-January (for O level)
- Postgraduate: September-January and February-August
Documents that should be prepared to apply online
- Current color photograph (min: 100 Kb, max: 1 Mb)
- Certificate and academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency certificate – TOEFL/IELTS (for non-native speakers of English)
- Certificate of Indonesian Language course (if any)
- Copy of passport
- For Master and PhD program require to submit a research proposal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below if you are ready to apply online
Fees for International Student of Universitas Brawijaya
|Types of Fee||Study Program||Bachelor's Degree||Master's Degree||Doctoral Degree|
|Application fee (Paid once at first registration)||All programs||$100||$100||$100|
|Tuition fee per semester||Medicine||$3,000||$1,500||$2,000|
|Tuition fee per semester||Pharmacy||$2,000||$1,500||$2,000|
|Tuition fee per semester||Dentistry||$2,000||$1,500||$2,000|
|Tuition fee per semester||Other Programs||$1,250||$1,500||$2,000|
|Admission fee (Paid once at first registration)||Medicine||$18,570||$2,650||$3,150|
|Admission fee (Paid once at first registration)||Pharmacy||$3,920||$2,650||$3,150|
|Admission fee (Paid once at first registration)||Dentistry||$3,920||$2,650||$3,150|
|Admission fee (Paid once at first registration)||Other Programs||$2,650||$2,650||$3,150|
For further information related to International Admission, contact:
Universitas Brawijaya International Office
Jalan Veteran, Malang 65142
East Java Indonesia
+62 341 557 923
+62 341 579 743
E-mail : email@example.com